Meeting Room Reservations
When you reserve a room you agree to abide by our Meeting Room Policy.
- The library welcomes the use of its seven meeting rooms by non-profit, educational, cultural, civic, political, professional, or religious organizations during regular library hours. Social gatherings (birthday parties, wedding showers, family reunions, etc.) are also permitted.
- You must be 18 years or older. A responsible adult must be present at all times to supervise all minors. Adults using meeting rooms may not leave children unattended in the library. All meeting participants must follow the library code of conduct.
- All meetings except social gatherings must be free and open to the public.
- Rooms may not be used for commercial purposes, participatory physical activities (dances, martial arts, etc.) or invasive health procedures.
- Meeting signs may not be posted in the library without permission from the Building Senior Person. No tape, thumbtacks, or related adhesives may be used on library walls or equipment.
- No admission fees may be charged; no collections may be taken; no donations may be solicited; and no items may be sold. Subject to prior approval by the library, reasonable educational fees may be charged for certain instructional courses.