Meeting Room Reservations
When you reserve a room you agree to abide by our Meeting Room Policy.
- The Library has two fee rates: non-profit and for-profit/social. The non-profit rate shall apply to non-profit, educational, cultural, civic, political, professional, community, or religious organizations. The for-profit/social rate applies to social gatherings (birthday parties, wedding showers, family reunions, etc.) and business-related use.
- You must be 18 years or older. A responsible adult must be present at all times to supervise all minors. Adults using meeting rooms may not leave children unattended in the library. All meeting participants must follow the library code of conduct.
- All non-profit meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Rooms may not be used for participatory physical activities (dances, martial arts, etc.). Rooms may only be used for invasive health procedures with special permission from the Director and proof of liability insurance that specifically covers the Library.
- Meeting signs may not be posted in the library without permission from the Building Senior Person. No tape, thumbtacks, or related adhesives may be used on library walls or equipment.
- No admission fees may be charged; no collections may be taken; no donations may be solicited; and no items may be sold. Tuition may be charged by non-profit library and educational institutions only upon the prior approval of the Library Director.
- Time needed for setup and cleanup must be included in reserved time. Rooms cannot be opened before, nor kept open after, the reserved time.