The Library’s new “Spaces” system is a quick and easy way to reserve Library meeting rooms. To reserve a room, visit https://shakerlibrary.evanced.info/spaces. If you are reserving a room for the first time, you will need to Create an Account.
If you have an upcoming reservation an account has been created for you. You will need to follow the steps to Reset Your Password to access your account.
Create an Account
- Click “Create an Account” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Complete the form with the required information.
- Click “Create Account”
- Check your email. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account. Click on the link and you are ready to log in and reserve a room!
Request a Meeting Room
Select the Space
- Log into your account
- Enter your preferred date and time and click “Search for a Space”
- You will see all available meeting rooms, listed in order of capacity.
- You may filter your search options by using the “Locations” and “Equipment” sections on the left side of the screen
- Select the room you want to reserve and click “Pick Me!”
Complete the Application
- Complete the Application
Acknowledge the Meeting Room Policy and Guideline: review the Library’s Meeting Room Policy and Guidelines and use the checkbox to acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Check your email. You will receive an email stating that your request has been submitted.
- When you application has been reviewed, you will receive another email notifying you your request has been approved or denied.
Notes about Organizations:
- If you are affiliated with an organization, select your organization from the pull-down list under “Choose Organization”
- If your organization is not listed, click “Join or Create an Organization” and complete the “Request to Create a New Organization” with as much information as possible
- If you are not affiliated with an organization, choose “No Organization” and specify your meeting details in the purpose field (example: Jane’s Baby Shower)
Manage Your Account
When you log into your account you have the ability to manage your reservations including:
- Viewing if a reservation is pending or has been approved
- Editing or cancelling a reservation
- Viewing your reservation history
- Making a new reservation
- Making a payment
- Joining or editing your list of organizations
Reset Your Password
- Go to https://shakerlibrary.evanced.info/spaces
- Select Login
- Click Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your email address in the pop-up window
- Click on “Reset Password”
For Questions or Help, please contact the Administrative Secretary at 216-991-2030 x3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org