- Non-profits $4 per hour
- For-profit/social groups: $30 per hour
- Space is in the Bertram Wood Branch Library
- Maximum occupancy is 40
- Whiteboard is available. Select dry erase markers from optional equipment if you wish to use the whiteboard.
- All rooms have wireless internet access
- Available when the Bertram Woods Branch is open; check hours
- Full policy and general information about meeting room rental.
To reserve a room review the full policy and then click “Request a meeting room.”
- 42” flat panel TV with DVD player ($10 fee)
- LCD Projector and Screen ($10 fee)
- Easel (Note: the library does not provide paper or markers)
- Dry erase markers
- Electrical Outlets
- Small Refrigerator (dorm size)
- Coffee pot