Family reunions are often originated by a genealogist and heritage is what most participants have in common. See how AAGS members incorporate family history and exhibit their genealogy at family functions to enliven, educate and pass on history to next generations.
Register for this program.
Due to a server upgrade we will have limited access to our online catalog and customer accounts on Sunday October 18, 2015 from 9 am to midnight.
What you can do on Oct 18:
- Check out up to 10 items with your library card
- Check out emedia on Overdrive
- Search for items in the online catalog
- Use research databases in the library
What you can’t do on Oct 18:
- Access “My Account” in Bibliocommons
- Renew items
- Pay your fines
- Get a new library card
- Place holds
- See if a title is available on the shelf
- Access research databases from home